Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Customer and ADT's sales, installers, and technicians complaint board

   I would like to make this blog to become the unofficial complaint board so that the actions of ADT's board of directors, Naren K. Gursahaney can see the customers complaints. So if you have a complaint in regarding ADT service or lack of running a company, please leave your comment here on this blog. Any suggestions will be also welcome here. Thanks. 


Do refer this blog to your friends and coworkers.

1 comment:

  1. I am considering a home security system, but I would like to read some reviews on the leading home security companies. Where can I access reviews like that? I want to make sure I am working with a reputable company.
    Mark Leach | http://alarm-reviews.net/adt-home-security-review/

    ReplyDelete